Microsoft Outlook/Exchange is popular
due to its user-friendliness and its advanced features, which give
a big boost to productivity:
- Up-to-date: Exchange stores everything centrally, so you always
see the latest version of your email, files, calendar and contacts.
- Mobile access: Exchange is the software that powers email for
handhelds like the BlackBerry or Treo. It also offers sophisticated
Web mail, so you will always be in-sync with your team.
- Shared calendars: Lets employees see colleagues' availability
to schedule or rearrange meetings, book conference rooms, and
- Shared task lists: Allows ‘to do’ lists to be created
and assigned, then shared with team members. Managers can check
off items as they are completed.
- Shared contacts: Company or shared address books means your
customers‘ contact details will never be lost or misplaced.
Microsoft Outlook/Exchange lets employees share information and
work together extremely productively, in a way that is otherwise